Summer Ice Cream Trail
Thank You to everyone who completed the Summer Trail and entered to win one of four £25 Gift Cards.
We are delighted to announce our four winners:
- Finley Charlton
- Bailey Stokes
- Max Hall and
- Cleopatra Evans
Winners have been invited to choose where their gift-card is from – from shops or restaurants / cafes within the BID Zone (town centre) and these can be collected on Sunday 11th September at the ‘One Great Day’ event at The Heart Shopping Centre – 11am – 4pm.
Thank you to all the businesses who had a poster in the trail:
- Bridge Street: Le Petit Cafe, Bigmore Associates, Walton Espresso House and 4Dance (technically Thames Street).
- Church Street: Holly Nails, Boys Own Barbers, My South African Shop and Omni Academy
- High Street: Fleur Jewellery, Supercuts, The Walton Village, James Neave Estate Agents, Esquires Coffee Shop and Rochills Estate Agent.
- New Zealand Avenue: Pleats and Folds, Hoops Cycle Shop and Explore Learning
- The Heart: Surrey Home & Gifts and Waterstones
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is owned and managed by Walton BID, operating under the brand name Love Walton.
- Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 4 September 2022.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed these terms and conditions
- Entry to the competition is free and is open to all UK residents under the age of 12 with the exception of children of employees of Walton BID or its Board Directors.
- Entries that are incomplete or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
- Entries are limited to one per child.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Four prizes of £25 gift cards will be awarded, winners generated at random. Winners can then choose a shop or restaurant in the BID zone. Prizes must be hand collected on Sunday 11th September, from the Love Walton Gazebo during the ‘One Great Day’ event at the Heart Shopping Centre.
- Prizes are not transferable for other products or cash. In the event of the prize being unavailable, Walton BID reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
- The winners will be drawn at random and notified within 3 days of the competition closure. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If any winner is unable to be contacted or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Walton BID reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random
- Walton BID’s decision in respect to all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of the child’s first name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Walton BID relating to any post-winning publicity
- Any personal data relating to the participants or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other company or social network.
- Love Walton shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Love Walton reserves the right reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.