Applications are now open for the Walton Heritage Day on Saturday 17 September 2022
This annual event will take place in Bridge Street, from 11.3- 16:30. This showcases our wonderful charity community, local community groups, small independent businesses and some of the fabulous Bridge Street restaurant’s, creating a street fair for everyone.
This event is organised by Walton Business Improvement District.
Stalls are designated areas measuring approximately 3m x 3m.
Stalls from registered charities cost £30+vat
Stalls selling other goods or services cost £40+vat
- The event is on Saturday 17 September 2022
- The market will take place on Bridge Street, Walton, which will be closed to traffic on the day.
- The market runs from 11:30 – 16:30. Set up from 08:30. Off-site by 18:00
- You must supply all of your own equipment; eg – table, gazebo, chairs, power
- Your gazebo must be fully secured with weights which you must supply yourself
- Local businesses get precedence and traders will be carefully chosen to complement the town’s existing independent shops, cafes, and businesses.
- Completing this form does NOT guarantee you have been successful in your application. We will be in touch to complete your application if you are.
- Walton BID reserve the right to refuse any application at its sole discretion.
If you’re interested in volunteering at the event, please follow the link below to submit your details.
If you are wanting to trade at the event, please continue to complete the form below
Terms & Conditions
- Please arrive promptly at your designated arrival time and with your map, specifying your stall location. Vehicles must drive at slow walking pace and with hazard lights flashing.
- Please be courteous to other stallholders and move your vehicle as soon as you’ve unloaded.
- All stallholders are asked to clearly brand your stall showing your business name and have visible product pricing for customers.
- Please ensure your stall is ready to trade by 11.30am
- The closing time of the market is 16:30pm and we ask all stallholders to remain until that time and with no one to pack up until authorised by the event manager.
- Stallholders are responsible for the area directly around their stall and must not block business entrances or access for emergency services.
- Any cabling must be fully covered and adhered to avoid trip hazards
- Stallholders are responsible for the removal of their own waste at the end of the day.
- Food traders must supply a Food Hygiene Rating Certificate with a minimum rating of 3. Public rides must provide current ADIPS and/or PIPA certifications.
- It is the Stallholder’s responsibility to ensure they have the necessary certifications and permissions to trade including personal licenses for the sale of alcoholic goods if required
- We ask all traders to pay their invoice at least one week prior to event day, failure to do so will result in your stall being reallocated.
- There will be no refunds on stalls regardless of circumstances.
- If you do not turn up regardless of whether you have paid you will not be given a stall at future events, this is due to both the high level of demand and disappointment to shoppers.
- If for any reason a market needs to be cancelled e.g. adverse weather conditions, government restrictions, you will be emailed as soon as possible. Please ensure your contact details are up to date.
- The Organiser reserves the right to object to anything in any way associated with a stall, which is not deemed appropriate, suitable or benefitting the appearance/ethos of the Heritage Day Event.