Easter Egg Hunt Trail
Find all the eggs hidden in shop windows for the chance to win some special prizes!
For the Easter holidays, we’ve created a trail of discovery around Walton town centre with the chance to win some fantastic prizes!
Children and their parents are invited to venture off in search of Easter eggs, hidden in shop windows. Each egg holds a letter that will spell out a phrase.
Once you’ve found them all, enter your details using the form and you will go into a draw to win a £50 voucher for the newly refurbished PizzaExpress on New Zealand Avenue! Plus, there are three £10 vouchers to spend in Surrey Home & Gifts for the lucky runners up.
This competition has now closed
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is owned and managed by Walton BID, operating under the brand name Love Walton.
- Competition closes at midnight on Monday 18 April 2022.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed these terms and conditions
- Entry to the competition is free and is open to all UK residents under the age of 12 with the exception of children of employees of Walton BID or its Board Directors.
- Entries that are incomplete or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
- Entries are limited to one per child.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- First prize is £50 off the bill when dining at PizzaExpress Walton-on-Thames. Winner will be given full details of how to redeem directly. Three runners up prizes will each be £10 vouchers for Surrey Home & Gifts.
- Prizes are not transferable for other products or cash. In the event of the prize being unavailable, Walton BID reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Five winners will be drawn at random and notified within 14 days of the competition closure. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If any winner is unable to be contacted or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Walton BID reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random
- Walton BID’s decision in respect to all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of the child’s first name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Walton BID relating to any post-winning publicity
- Any personal data relating to the participants or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other company or social network.
- Love Walton shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Love Walton reserves the right reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.